Uniform Concepts Policies
Made to measure
At Uniform Concepts we cater to, and can provide custom sizes for customers looking for sizes not within our existing range. Please note that
- Made to measure items are not able to be refunded or exchanged
- Made to measure items are subject to an additional 50% charge of the original item
- Made to measures may require an off-site fitting by a professional seamstress to ensure that garments are made to the student’s correct specifications. These fittings are by appointment only and can only be made once an order has been placed
- Made to measure orders are only available to be made in store only or by phone
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your relevant Super Store or Independant on-site store.
Returns and exchanges
At Uniform Concepts, we appreciate that sometimes you may wish to exchange or return items that you have purchased. To ensure that we can assist with your return or exchange please note that:
- We are happy to return or exchange for like items however all returns and exchanges require a receipt as proof of purchase and can only be returned in the form of original payment, must be unworn and in its as-sold condition or faulty due to manufacturing faults and returned within 28 days of purchase
- All returns and exchanges require items to be in AS SOLD condition (unworn and unmarked) with all accompanying packaging (tags attached, bags and shirt cards)
- All returns are subject to the approval/discretion of the store manager
- Uniform Concepts reserves the right to repair all faulty products (due to manufacturing error) where possible instead of replacement or credit.
- Made to measure and custom items are not subject to refund or exchange.
- All refunds or exchanges must be made at the store of purchase.
Please note that the customer is responsible for ensuring that all sizes are correct prior to their being worn/washed/having packaging removed
- All refunds or exchanges must be made at the store of purchase. Customers who have purchased their items online are welcome to visit the Super Store of distribution to return or exchange their items.
- The customer is responsible for all costs associated with postage for refunding or exchanging items purchased online with delivery (unless provided in error).
- Please contact your relevant Super Store prior to organising transport/postage/courier for any refund or exchange delivered by courier.
Uniform Concepts offers secure online transactions using PayPal. While we require customers provide us information, all information collected by customers placing orders and from customer accounts containing personal details is treated with the highest level of discretion and protected by up to date data protection software; stored only for your future use and future transactions you may make. Your information may also be used to send as reminders and promotional information from Uniform Concepts.
online ordering and security: Uniform Concepts
This site gives users the opportunity to change and update information previously provided.
Any information passed on to third party organisations outside of Uniform Concepts Nell Gray will only be done when required by law or to investigate or prevent any suspected unlawful activity.
online ordering and security: Pep Transport Perth
terms and conditions
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- Made to measure items are subject to an additional 50% charge of the original item.
Delivery and collection
- Click and Collect is available free of charge from your Super Store of purchase during opening hours only. You will be notified by text once your order is ready to be collected.
- Postage is offered to all online customers through Pep Courier Company
- You will be directly notified of any items that are out of stock within 1 - 2 business days
- See in store for full terms and conditons
Please see Our Garments for futher Nell Gray Uniform Concepts Policies