COVID-19 ResponseSARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
To our valued customers and community,
The health and safety of our customers, staff members and their families remain our highest priority. Nell Gray is currently constantly reviewing the steps we can make to remain active during this unprecedented situation to maintain our service to all our customers, and to also mitigate the risks of COVID-19.
Therefore we have made the necessary changes to our company, and will keep all our valued customers updated as best we can.
- We have implemented members of our office staff to work from home;
- Our physical office will still remain open for the movement of stock;
- We are well equipped for our staff to maintain our level of service working remotely from head office;
- You will still be able to call our office and be transferred to any Nell Gray team member; and
- We are no longer allowing visitors or meetings at our office.
Our Health Department
Nell Gray has been deeply touched by the efforts of all health workers across the globe and especially here in Australia. We are proud to be able to help our Western Australian Health industry such as hospitals, health clinics, and GPs during this time.
Nell Gray and our factory in Vietnam is prioritising to service our Health industry above all else and has prioritised the production of all health-related orders. We are remaining dedicated and vigilant to supply the demand.
To help us fast track requests:
- health workers are not allowed to visit our offices during this time; and
- orders are emailed through and must come with a valid identification.
For any inquiries please contact our office 1300 460 446 or use our online inquiries form here
Our Sales Representatives at Nell Gray will remain in contact with all our wholesale customers during this time. We will endeavour to update customers on existing orders and will personally contact you via by calling or video conference as we try and maintain our social distancing.
For the safety of all our workers, it has become necessary for us to make changes to our Super Stores and On-Site Stores. We are continuing to deliver our service whilst making sure we comply with Fedral and State restrictions and safeguarding our customers and staff through the recommendations of the health experts.
Our Super Stores, Busselton, Clarkson, Inglewood, Jandakot, Joondalup and Willetton will now:
- all only allow Click and Collect at the door; and
- no longer allowing public access to the store;
Our Click and Collect times for each Super Store are:
Doorbells will be installed at our Super Stores as the stores will be locked for the safety of our staff members. Upon arrival for Click and Collect instructions will be placed at the door.
Our On-Site Stores, online ordering will be made available to the following schools and the predesignated Click and Collect Super Stores.
Jandakot Super Store (click on school to order online)
Joondalup Super Store (click on school to order online)
Due to current constraints we currently are unable to open the following On-Site Stores:
- Dalyellup Primary School
- Eastern Hills Senior High School
- Eaton College
- Margaret River Primary School
- Newton Moore Senior High School.
We are working to re-open or find alternative solutions to service our out of metro customers during this lockdown.
We believe these measures will be temporary and will keep you updated on any changes to our business as they occur.
Thank you for your kind understanding at this difficult time.
The team at Nell Gray and Uniform Concepts.